I am campaigning for
- the fulfilment of the Leave verdict from the 2016 EU Referendum.
- the freedom to set our own independent global trading policy through my work on the International Trade Select Committee.
- investment in our local skills base to get more people into fulfilling work and reduce our dependence on migrant labour.
- a new strategy for our region that links the ports, transport hubs and logistics parks of the Thames Estuary and Eastern London to make the most of new global trading opportunities.
- support to local businesses who have not yet considered exporting or who would like assistance in expanding into new markets.