We are delighted to have secured:
- £17m in funding for a brand new St. George's Health and Wellbeing Hub in Hornchurch to improve GP, social and mental health services
- Vital treatments for cystic fibrosis sufferers, free of charge on the NHS
- Treatments for children with high-risk neuroblastoma, a rare form of cancer which typically affects young children
- Improvements to urgent care services to be rolled out from next year.
- £4.1 million increase in A&E funding for Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospital Trust